Saturday, December 24, 2011

Place Review: Would You Fight For Your Family? STORYLINE1

This week I reviewed a place called "Would You Fight For Your Family?" created by one of my number 1 fans Chado82. You've never heard of this place? You will now! As a little Christmas Gift to him, I decided to make ads for him for the low price of 25 Tickets and he liked the idea. He also told me if I was going to review his place for RN, well I did! Here it is Chado82, your place on RN! :D
Would You Fight For Your Family?STORYLINE1
This thumbnail explains a lot about this place, but not too much. It tells me that this will be an obstacle course and that it will be long. This thumbnail doesn't need a big review because the real action occurs in game!

I entered the place and was greeted by this person with a dialog thing above his head, he wears a Dominus. He tells you that your family has been taken by some crazy person and that you must save them. Don't like this guy? Well, get used to him because he's going to be in the game series for a long time. This obstacle course based story is so hard, it took me an hour to beat! Not really, but it is hard.

Every obstacle is harder than the last and this place adds to the horror. You'll find the Dominus guy a ton of times so don't get your hopes up that he's gone. Once you get higher in elevation it gets scarier. The lava is not the problem, it's the height. Your in a cave and you must save your family. There's not much to say about this game other than it's a hard obstacle course and you have to beat it in order to survive. At one point, you see the person who kept captive of your family, but you can't beat him yet.

As I promised last week, I said there was going to be a new ranking, it debuts this week!

Scripting: 10/10, not much scripting is required.
Tools: 10/10, no tools needed for this place.
Building: 10/10, obviously is built by Chado82. 
NEW! Community Enjoyment: 10/10, I've seen like 3 people say good things about this place.
Originality: 8/10, I saw 1 place like this before.
Creativity: 10/10, very creative.
 Deals with Problems: 9.5/10, one thing that I didn't like was that the sound that was supposed to be in there didn't work.  
NEW! Reviewer's Experience with Lag: 10/10, no lag for me.
NEW! Difficulty: 10/10, hard.
NEW! Reviewer's Enjoyment: 10/10, I enjoyed this a lot.

Overall: 9.5/10, great story that requires more and leaves the community wanting more.

The ones marked with a "NEW!" are new. I'll explain what they are.
Community Enjoyment is how much the players of this place enjoy this place.
Reviewer's Experience with Lag is if I experienced lag.
Difficulty is self explanatory. 10 is hard, 1 is easy.
Reviewer's Enjoyment is how much I enjoyed the place.

When I told Chado82 I was going to review his place, he was so happy and his reaction put a big smile on my face. :)









Happy Holidays from Refreshingwater. Also, a quick reminder to enter the Winter Building Contest. Send your link to your place to rnplacereviews@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you