Sunday, December 4, 2011

Place Review: Natural Disaster Survival

So, I decided to review a very popular place called "Natural Disaster Survival", created by Stickmasterluke. The reason I'm reviewing this is because it had over 2,000 players on December 3rd. This proved that Stickmasterluke is very famous because of the high population it had on it's first day. This place is also Mega, no wonder it got so famous. :P

Natural Disaster Survival

So, we start off like always talking about the thumbnail. This thumbnail shows us the island we'll be playing on through the entire game. Just a simple house? You're probably wondering, well the map changes often. This thumbnail doesn't explain much, but that it's going to be on an island.

I came in here expecting a free modeled natural disaster place, I was so wrong. I was spawned in a lobby created by Stickmasterluke, it's a huge tower. It's high up because there are natural disasters that go up high. So, I waited until a round started. It started in an office building.

The first natural disaster I experienced was a flood. I didn't realize it was a flood, because it doesn't warn you. Clouds start building up in the sky and it begins to rain. I saw everyone heading to the roof of the office building, I was wondering what was going on. I then saw the water rise, I didn't think it was going to happen. I tried leaving, but the water had risen to impossible heights. I didn't survive the first disaster, how sad.

I'm shocked to find out that these Natural Disasters are realistic. I did get a chance to experience Lightning and a Tsunami. I survived only one of those, it was the Tsunami. It's a scary reality that these disasters happen in this world, but we have to deal with them until we die...

Check out my Twitter @Blue_Jay_13 for updates on future contests, reviews, and more! Also, check out @RNPlaceReviews for the exclusive updates on Banjobug and my reviews! Yes, me and Banjo share that account and use it often.

Scripting: 10/10, it's obvious that it's scripted.
Tools: 10/10, no tools are needed for this place, just your survival skills.
Building: 10/10, obvious that this has CFrame and more.
General Enjoyment: 10/10, I enjoyed this very much.
Originality: 0/10, too many disaster places.
Creativity:  0/10, same as above
Deals with Problems: 7/10, Stick should add a warning on what disaster it will be.
Deals with Lag: 10/10, no lag.

Overall: 8.5/10, it's cool and I would recommend this to the thrill seekers.

3 comments:

  1. What the heck does originality have to do with creativity? It's creative because he took all the typical disasters and made them realistic, along with having things like fall damage and NOT KNOWING what the disaster is.

    This is just like reading an IGN review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kara on creativity. I think that it should have been 6.5 for creativity. Also, the no warning thing is part of the fun! It keeps players guessing, so I think it should be 8.9/10.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you