Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tips for Saving Robux

Hello, I'm Jirachidog if you've never heard of me. I was a Summer Intern and recently was hibernating under that rock Banjobug was talking about. I enjoy working with the friendly staff and managers and hope you get know me too.

Starting off with Christmas gifts.....

Ever noticed the TC (Trade Currency) piling up the double digit rates. Ever seen a 15.0 rate before. That means you will get 15 tickets per robux; a unit rate. The normal is 10 tickets per robux. Some people may think people are using bots and hacking. But, what's really changing is the economy. Last Christmas and Halloween the three pricey gifts were Red Domino, Dusekkar, Dominus Messor, and Darkseed at a whopping price of 10k robux or 100,00 tix for each one. Almost obviously you know not every is rich and from 2007 with the only recorded info, only 20 people had over 1k robux. About now I bet nearly 500,000 have 1k robux. If these gifts are in robux, then they must get the robux, by TCing or selling LPPs (Lowest Possible Price).

The TCing.....

Say a gift is 20k robux and I only have 150,000 tickets. Since more people want robux the exchange rate will be higher. (Example: People will trade 10 tix per robux, I really need the robux so I'll pay a lot more for it if you give it to me now, so maybe 15 tix per robux) The rate is now 15:1 rather than 10:1. It is 150,000/15 = x/1. Divide and get 10,000 robux. The rate will never go lower than 10.1 unless the item is in tix; it will never go higher than 10.1 unless in robux. People figure that they don't have enough, but if they traded before the gift came out when the rate was 10.1 they could have 15,000 robux. This is the easiest way to get your profit. Now they resort to selling their items. If you have about 100k tix and you know a high priced gift will come out to be in robux. TC the tix and get 10k robux, then the inflation will rise and you'll have 150k tix on a 15.1 rate.

The LPPing.....

No way, Jose!

I will not buy your item for 5k, I'll lose my money!

This is why when an item/expensive gift comes out it will never be sold at highest price, unless it's a rare number. Usually they'll sell for about half price and this supports the people who are rich, already have the gift, or don't want the gift but want profit. They can then buy the items and sell them later for higher. (Ex. I have Rainbow Shaggy, I'll sell it for 12k because you'll buy it. Now I have it and sell it later for 24k) This is the easiest way to make profit as more people have joined Roblox and are interested in the gifts. If you are of any of the three previous reasons in this chapter, good job, because you'll be ready to snipe the common limiteds like Class Roblox Fedora or Crown of Warlords.

When you mix TCing and LPPing you'll be richer than you ever thought you'd be.

@jirachidog
Jirachidog on Roblox (Pm for questions and etc...)

4 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you