Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hat Wars 2 review

Everyone loves hats right? Of course! The only problem with hats is that they don't actually do anything for you ingame. If only there was a place that gave the player powers based on what hats they wore. Hmmm... What's that? There IS such a game? Well, let's go review it!

Gameplay 10/10
The basic idea of the game is that each player receives tools based on what hats they wear. For example, if you have the ninja hood on then you get a ninja star. If you have bat wings you can fly and so forth. There are thousands of different combinations of hats you could try out in this place. When I went into the place I received a rifle, flying abilities, and the ability to shoot lasers. Pretty sweet right?

Effort 10/10
There are hundreds of different classes. Each one dedicated to a unique hat. The map is also very well made. The time it must've taken to make all those classes is insane.
Creativity 10/10
This is the only place I've seen that has done anything like this. It's definitely thinking outside the box.

Overall 10/10

Suggestions
  • More classes
  • More maps
  • More tofu
If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Follow @RNPlaceReviews on Twitter to get up to date on future reviews, contests, and more! That account is shared between me and Refreshingwater, follow it now!

Reviewed Place:
Hat Wars 2
Reviewed by: Banjobug

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you