Saturday, December 17, 2011

Interview with UltimateBuilder!

This is the seventh in the series of gift and Christmas themed interviews! In this interview, I talked to UltimateBuilder.



1) Out of all the gifts released so far, which do you think is/was the hardest to obtain?

Epic Builder Present. It is very hard to get your place famous, and many people like TwoShue, SML, have got 2-3 of the Top 100 spots, and the high price makes it even harder.


2) I noticed that you have the MeTube gift, what do you think it will contain?

I think it will contain something related to TV, or the Media.

3) Yesterday, Telamon asked Brighteyes whether they should sell the Rising Sun gift at all, it has obviously gone on sale now, but do you think Telamon was right and that the gift should only go to those who donated money?

It should be on-sale for everyone, to be fair.

4) Are you planning on attempting to get all the gifts this year?

If I am lucky and get BC, I will transfer all Robux to this acc. Hopefully I can afford all of them.

5) Have you been on ROBLOX on previous Christmases? If so, which was your favourite gift?

I have been on Roblox since 2008, on 2008, I didn't know there were "gifts", but thanks to me being a good boy, I got the Crimson Gift.

I have been pretty inactive on 2009, due to school.

On 2010, I only started my gift-hunting career, thanks to the Forums.


6) Do you enjoy completeting tasks to earn gifts?

Yes, especially the 8-bit or the 16-bit gifts, you require Teamwork, and Intelligence to break the "code" for the badges!

7) Being a non-paying member, do you think it is harder to get gifts?

Personally, people may disagree with me, but being a non-paying member, it is harder to get gifts.

You may not get a gift for free, you can buy it, but the prices are high, that only paying members can possibly get it.

8) How much did you think the most expensive gift would be before the Epic Builder Present?

Before that, I think it would not exceed 30k R$.

9) Which gift do you think was is the easiest to get so far?

The MeTube gift, just press F12 and earn something near the value of a Sword Pack!

10) If you had to come up with a whacky name for a gift, what would it be?

I have none, my humour is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you