Saturday, December 3, 2011

Freeze Tag Review

Unless you've been living under a rock your whole life you've probably heard of a game called tag. Tag is a simple game that can consist of an infinite amount of people. One or more players are designated as “It” Those players then chase the other players that are not It. There are many different ways to play it, One of those is freeze tag. In freeze tag if It touches a player than that player freezes until another non-it tags him.

This ROBLOX game captures the strategy, excitement, and overall fun of freeze tag.

Gameplay 10/10
The game starts off with a certain number of Its. The number is decided by how many people are in the game. The more peopel there are in the game the more Its there will be. You can identify the its by the sparkles coming from their heads. The other players try to survive for as long as they can.

Effort 10/10
There are very very many different maps. All of them are unique in their own way. The scripts for the game must have taken a large amount of the creator's time. I'm amazed at how much effort was put into this place.

Creativity 10/10
To my knowledge there are no other freeze tag games in ROBLOX. There are a few copies but this seems to be the original

Overall 10/10

Suggestions
  • More maps
  • More science
  • Even more science

If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Follow @RNPlaceReviews on Twitter to get up to date on future reviews, contests, and more! That account is shared between me and Refreshingwater, follow it now!

Reviewed Place:
Freeze Tag
Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you