Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hello fellow readers!

Hello, I’m NonstopEpic. I’m a new staff member of RobloxNews, so I thought I should properly introduce myself.

I joined Roblox summer of this year. A friend of mine showedit to me, and I liked how you could do almost anything on Roblox. So, I joined Roblox.A month after I joined, I found Roblox News, and I’ve been reading it eversince. I like to build, but I build much more in the summer. I can script alittle, but not that much. I also like to retexture hats on Roblox. Sometimes,I go online to check out some games. When not playing Roblox, I like to improvemy online imaging skills and techniques. I’ll accept any friend requests.

Now that you know alittle about me, I’m going to tell you types of articles I will be writing.First of all, most of my articles will be reviews of collectible items (LimitedU Hats and Gear). I review hats based on Mesh (the shape), Texture (colors),and Style (How good it looks on your Robloxian.) I review gear based on Mesh,Texture, and Ability (What the gear does.). I will also give advice on whetheryou are going to make profit off of the item or not. I will sometimes postregular hat/gear reviews, and rarely will I post something besides a hat/gearreview.

I hope you all look forward to my articles!

Find me on Twitter: NonstopEpicRBLX


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    for a minute there i thought the background of that image was Blue Hills(The sample image on windows XP) X3 Can't wait to see your post!

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you