Sunday, November 24, 2013

Double Hat Review: Lime Green Shaggy & Cyan Equinox!

Hey guys today I’m bringing you a double hat review of Lime Green Shaggy and Cyan Equinox, both of my favorite items from this Bright Friday sale so first off let’s talk about Lime Green Shaggy!

Lime Green Shaggy:


Texture: 5/10

The texture is pretty bland, just an all green texture with a little swirl in the middle to represent the shaggy. It also has tiny black streaks going through the hair but they are almost un-noticeable. I think the texture was good for a shaggy but compared to other textures I give this a 5/10.

Mesh: 8/10

The mesh is a classic. It’s the same mesh used for all the limited shaggys ever created on Roblox.  The mesh is just like somebody’s real life hair, long hair pushed off to the side. The mesh its self is very basic and simple but just because it’s a classic I give it an 8/10.

Price: 7/10

This shaggy was originally released for 500 robux with 1000 in stock and is now selling 4X its original price so obviously this is a massive win for the original owners but compared to other shaggys it didn't make that much profit so I give it 7/10.

Cyan Equinox:



Texture: 5/10

Cyan Equinox is a very nice hat but the texture itself is meh… The texture is very plain it’s just bright bluish (Cyan) with hardly noticeable black streaks going through it just like on Lime Green Shaggy. Overall I give the texture 5/10 just like lime green shaggy because the style of the textures are very similar except Cyan Equinox is blue and Lime green shaggy is green.


Mesh: 9/10

I LOVE this mesh; it is by far one of my favorite meshes released during this sale, it fits perfectly, it looks perfect and looks very nice with other hats especially Lime Green Shaggy, the only thing I don’t like is the fact it’s a little small. It is also a reused mesh from the other Equinoxs. Overall I give it 9/10.

Price: 9/10

The price for this item was quite good; it originally sold for 100 robux with 3500 in stock and is now selling from 600-100 robux, so a lot of profit. The only reason I didn’t give this a 10/10 was because of the other limited Equinox named Rainbow Equinox which made much more profit then Cyan Equinox.


Comparison:


Overall Cyan Equinox is my favorite between Lime Green Shaggy and Cyan Equinox just because it looks nicer on my avatar. I hope you enjoyed this article,Thanks for reading!

Follow me on twitter @darkfish900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you