Monday, June 4, 2012

Chaos Canyon Classic Review

While comparing sports cars and mansions one evening after getting off of our private jets Refreshingwater and I decided that we should review three classic places each. Some of these you may never have heard of and others may be insanely popular. All of these however are rather old places and were very popular a long time ago. The final place that I am going to be reviewing is Chaos Canyon created back in 2007. It currently resides in ROBLOX's places. It was made using models created by Pilotluke tingc222 and Yahoo.
Gameplay 9/10
The game uses the classic brick-battle tools. The basic goal of the game is to get KOs. The gameplay is pure and simple and yet surprisingly fun. The map plays a big part in this game making it fun to play and also fun to blow up.
Effort 8/10
The map is expertly made however it doesn't have any C-framing in it whatsoever which is very disappointing. However, no parts of the map are boring.
Creativity 6/10
There are a lot of brick-battle places. It's really ridiculous. Even back then there were tons of them.
Overall 7.5/10
Suggestions
  • Make the map bigger
  • Make the map more detailed
  • Add a tree that drops rainbow fruit that turns you into a pony that explodes every few seconds.
 If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Chaos Canyon

Reviewed by: Banjobug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you