Monday, June 18, 2012

Gear Review: Icedagger (Live Commentary)

Gear Review: Icedagger

       Hey all, Ulquiorra98 again, here with a review of the Icedagger. Seeing as this isn't just any old gear (it's a Sword Fight on the Heights sword) I chose to do a live commentary video review of it! You may notice my British accent throughout the video, which I keep interchanging for my real voice, and I apologize in advance if it gets you a little mixed up. Well, that said, kick back, relax, and enjoy your show!



       Leave your comments in the comment section below, and tell me what you think :)

Follow me on twitter: @Ulquiorra98RBLX



1 comment:

  1. I bought it when it came out, then resold it for 60 something thousand...

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you