Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Classic Place Review Week: SFOTHIV

Sword Fights on the Heights IV_Image
Yes, this is my final classic review. It's being published late because I was really busy with the sword fighting tournament, which is being promoted on RN. I'll review the thumbnail here, just because it's so majestic. This was not the thumbnail a few years ago, it was something different. But, Shedletsky decided to make this game a lot better. Let's begin with the final classic review of Refreshingwater.

I've played this game more than once, it's one of my favorite sword fighting games, next to sfotho. When we enter, we are placed on a random spawn in a random part of the very large map. We are given the original sword, which is not the only weapon. You then have to run around killing your enemies with your sword, sounds fun right? There may be people carrying different types of swords with them, I'll tell you about these later. Anyway, the objective in this game is to kill your enemies. There is no time limit nor point limit. You just kill until you get bored. I've seen a player get over one thousand kills, he was probably playing for more than three hours.

Now, as promised, I'm going to talk about the tools in this game. There are many different types of swords in this game, I won't explain all of them and what is the effect and damage. But, I will name them all. Darkheart, Illumina, Venomshank, Firebrand, Ice Dagger, Windforce, and Ghostwalker. Those are all of the swords you can use. There is also armor around the map, it will assist you greatly. There is also a health pack, which restores your health back to 100%. There's also portals that take you into an area where you are safe from harm until you leave that area.

This place was created in 2008, it has been visited over 5,000,000 times. The game has gone through major changes in recent years. If you're reading this, please be aware that the place can change after the review and my opinion wont be the same. The rating wasn't placed in the second classic review and it will be placed now, I won't explain why I gave the number in this review.

Scripting: 10/10
Tools: 10/10
Building: 10/10
Community Enjoyment: 9/10
Originality: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10
Deals with Problems: 8/10
Reviewer's Experience with Lag: 10/10
Difficulty: Easy
Reviewer's Enjoyment: 10/10
Reviewer's Recommendation: 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Thanks for reading,
Refreshingwater.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer SFOTH Original. I think it is more of a classic game and deserves more recognition as it is older. Thanks for reading.
    -Regilord

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit it's not my favorite, and I will not explain too much as to why. One reason, though, is that the phrase "I won't explain why" or the idea behind it pops up quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you