Monday, June 25, 2012

Interview with jeffburton31!

I caught up with the forumer: jeffburton31 earlier for an interview, check it out!


1) When did you join ROBLOX? What were your first impressions? 

-October 5th 2009. I liked the site because of the games, but then I decided to forum.

2) What part of the game stood out to you the most? 


-Probably the fact that many people I meet were really nice.


3) What was the first game you visited? Did you enjoy it? 


-Bew7874 Zombie Defence. I loved it, then the mods deleted it :P


4) What is your favourite type of place on ROBLOX? Why? 


-Sword fighting. I love the challange.


5) Do you have a favourite place? Why is it your favourite? 


-See answer 3)

6) When did you start foruming? 


-2012. I have over 13k posts in my accounts put together though :)


7) Which forum do you usually post to? Why? 


-LMaD and RT. RT- Full of funny stuff LMaD- To make money


8) If you were CEO of ROBLOX for the day, what would you do? 


-Return money to thoese who lost it in scams. And SQL me the items I lost in the April First hack plus what I lost in scams.


9) What is your favourite item in the catalog? 


-Euro 180. I love the design! I had the hat but lost it in a scam.

10) And finally, mango or pineappe?   

-Mango FTW


1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you