Saturday, June 23, 2012

Interview with 15rawsone!

Hello there RN fans! I managed to catch up with the forumer: 15rawsone for an interview!






1) How did you find out about ROBLOX? What was your first impression of the game? 


 - My brother (tre2vor) introduced me to ROBLOX sometime in 08. 


2) When you first joined, what was your favourite aspect about the site? 


 - When I first joined, I liked the fact there wasn't a swarming mass of users. 


3) What is your favourite aspect now? 


- I like foruming in ROBLOX Talk a lot. 


4) What is your favourite genre of place on ROBLOX? Why?


 - My favorite genre of game is Sword Fighting. 


5) Do you have a favourite place?


- Yes. It is Sword Fight on the Heights by Shedletsky 


6) When did you start foruming? 


 - Late 2011 


7) Which forum do you usually post to? Why? 


 - ROBLOX Talk, because it is seemingly more active than the other sections.


8) What was the first item you ever purchased from the catalog? 


 - 2009 ROBLOX Visor 


9) When browsing the catalog, what do you look for? 


 - I rarely buy hats, but when I do, I look for interesting and classic hats. 


10) And finally, milkshake or icecream?


 - Ice Cream ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you