Sunday, March 2, 2014

Staff Bio: CYNICALCHRIS

CYNICALCHRISHello everyone! My name is CYNICALCHRIS, and I have the pleasure of being one of the newest editions to Roblox News as a Game Journalist. Arbirator asked me to give a small autobiography about myself so you, the reader, may have a better understanding of of me, and what I'm going to be bringing to the table. So, let's get started! *whoosh noise*

It all started way back in 2009. I was 11 years old, and ADDICTED to the greatest systems ever, the PS2 and the PS3. I was invited to spend the night at my best friend Dylan's house. His younger brother was playing a space game and I saw it out of the corner of my eye. I watched him, and eventually Dylan, play the game, and it intrigued me. What was this game? ROBLOX. Oh man, I was addicted from the start. I signed up under the account "cjc7198" on December 9th, 2009. I played around the site for a while, then on January 19th, 2010, I created my current account, CYNICALCHRIS.

At first, all I did was mess around with my own place with Dylan and play a game called "Team Plane Wars". But, I gradually began to expand my interests and started experimenting with other games. I made a game titled "Wizards of Waverly Place Obby" and it gained instant success through cleverly worded and poorly made advertisements. From there, I was hooked. I spent summers and vacations playing ROBLOX, meeting new people, helping out clans, and being part of some cool holiday events. I met a few really close friends on ROBLOX, including arbirator and pbjms.

Now, at age 15, I enjoy creating games, playing them, and designing cool graphics. I like to play games that bring a new meaning to the word "unique". Games such as Apocalypse Rising, Murder Mystery, and Wheel of Fortune. I hope you all will enjoy my in-depth game reviews. I tend to look, not just at the scenery, but at the player to player interactions, as well as the smoothness of the game, and other important details. Feel free to message me on ROBLOX asking for a review of a particular game. So until next time, enjoy yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you