Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Didn't Eat That Cookie Review

Hello! Pbjms here with a face review, there hasn't been one in a long time, and there isn't a mesh or texture to talk about, so I'll probably focus around it's price and appearance, then of course compare it to other items with the same price.  


"The crumbs on your face suggest that you did..."

I Didn't Eat that Cookie was a face created for the ROBLOX Face Creation Contest back in March. Though it did not win the contest - It was published about two months later during the memorial day sale.

Appearance: 9/10 

This face looks great. Two normal ROBLOXian eyes with brows making the face look confused. The mouth has pudgy cheeks inferring he/she may have something in his/her mouth. There are cookie crumbs under the mouth making the face's name very ironic, as it's obvious that he/she ate a cookie saying so in the description. The crumbs under the mouth don't really look like crumbs though, they could be zits or freckles or something. The creator could have at least added color to the crumbs (so the face would probably be limited and may have beaten the bearded face during the contest).

Price: 10/10

I Didn't Eat That Cookie is priced at 50 Robux. That's very cheap for a great face like this. 50 Robux is about 500 Tix. Sadly, it would only take one day for a Builders Club member to purchase this face, yet 50 days for somebody without Builders Club to purchase this. Most faces aren't that expensive, though, as they are great to have as they make a player's head really look nice (and the default face creeps me out).

Compared to... (9/10)

Hungry Dino
Hungry Dino
Hungry Dino is a cute dinosaur hat made in 2012. I personally love this hat, and think that it is more worth your robux than I Didn't Eat That Cookie.
(Better than I Didn't Eat That Cookie)


Retro Smiley
Retro Smiley
Retro Smiley is a classic face created back in 2009. It's a version of the classic face made out of pixels. I'm not the biggest fan of this face, and think that I Didn't Eat That Cookie is a much better face to purchase than this.
(Worse than I Didn't Eat That Cookie)


Equinox
Equinox
Equinox is another classic item, created in 2009 and retextured as the well-known "Rainbow Equinox." It's a nice looking hat, but kind of bland and boring. I prefer I Didn't Eat That Cookie over this hat.
(Worse than I Didn't Eat That Cookie)


Overall: 9.5/10

I Didn't Eat That Cookie is a great face. It's very cheap, and looks really nice. Though the cookie crumbs under the mouth could be colored so they don't look like zits or freckles. Compared to other items priced the same as it, this face is ranked near (but not at) the top. If you want a face, and recently stole some cookies from the cookie jar - this is the face for you.


~ pbjms



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you