Monday, June 10, 2013

Introducing the Summer 2013 Sword Fighting Tournaments!

Hello! I'm here today to introduce a concept that was introduced last year as a fun activity to do over the Summer. I was the one who came up with the idea last year, and decided, alongside my friend and colleague Zakary99 to bring back the Summer Sword Fighting Tournaments!

History Behind the Tournaments: In the past, I had held these tournaments exclusively for the community of the Forums. Known in the day as "ROBLOX Talk," or as most of the community called it "RT." These tournaments were held under surveillance of myself and a friend. Our prizes were simple trophies and currency. There were only two of these tournaments held in the Summer. Then, I myself introduce this concept to the blog. Thus, creating a new tradition. The tradition was abandoned while I was gone, but has been resurfaced in 2013. 

What Remains the Same: There are several entities that have remained in the exact same format as before. 
  • The rules.
  • The lobby, with some minor changes.
  • The practice arena.
  • The prizes.
What Has Changed: Some entities have changed.
  • The rules, a slight bit.
  • The maps.
  • The bracket. 
  • The dates.
  • The tournament amount.
  • The map amount.
What Has Been Removed:
  • Some rules.
  • The old maps.
  • The old bracket.
All information shall be revealed in a few days or a week. This information will include all of the tournament months and dates. Information on how to join in on the fun, rules, map information, and more! This article is just to introduce the tournaments.

Each tournament will have a theme added to it, a different theme each month. So, stay tuned for more information on these tournaments.

Thank you for reading this article, stay tuned for more! 

If you don't know me, read here. I'm a veteran writer who has returned for another fun time of literature and written excellence.
Follow me on Twitter for daily updates: @Blue_Jay_13



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you