Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Crook Package Review

The Crook

“I didn't put you in a prison, Evey. I just showed you the bars.”

This was a package made on the Memorial Day sale. I always wanted a suit package, but I really don’t like this one. I’ll go into detail about this later.

Mesh- 6/10 This looks like someone put a couple details on the gunslinger package. The tie and rose isn’t detailed at all, but the hands are (sort of creepy). The mesh for the top fedora is way off; it looks like a pinstripe setson. The feet are like gunslinger and 3.0 feet combined. The guy also looks like he has a big gut, but a skinny frame; that could just be the thumbnail that’s deceiving me.
A lovely pinstripe suit


Texture- 7/10 The texture is disappointing. It is really simple but if I wanted just a pinstripe suit, I could have bought the example to the right. It does fulfil it's purpose however, and can be the attire of a mafia boss. 


Price- 6/10 For a price of 1000 R$, this isn't worth it. It’s a bad purchase compared to other recent packages available for a fraction of the price. Instead of buying that for the fedora, buy Perfectly Legitimate instead; it’s a much better fedora.


Overall 6/10  
Featuring a realistic frame and human looking hands (we will take that as a good thing), this package delivers a reasonable appearance for the owner. However, the extremely plain texture on the hat, the pinstripe styled suit and the price really let this body package down. 



-RayMan36 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you