Monday, June 17, 2013

Staff Bio: RayMan36

Narcissistic Interview
By A. Noob

 RayMan36 here. I know none of you want to hear from me, but you probably want to hear from the new catalog analyst. I’ll be writing a little like theovert’s bio, if that is fine.
I do like this position.“Don't you wish you had a job like mine? All you have to do is think up a certain number of words! Plus, you can repeat words! And they don't even have to be true!”Now more about me…“Come, the overture is finished. We must prepare for the first act…”

My story starts out last year on march 14th. I was talking to chubbs21, and I was watching him make a cool hangout. I asked if I could make bombs on this ‘roblox’ thing. He said yes. I joined. I had very little knowledge of roblox, and did not know what a studio was until at least a month after when my map had been decimated yet again. Those were all the stamper c4 bricks, and I wanted something bigger. That’s when I found free models. I loved free models. I remember creating a place, wanting to do it all original, added one brick on my own, and the rest free models. I think I have only one place completely original (I’ll talk about it later).
Anyway, in June last year, I found my true usefulness on ROBLOX: clothes.
My Best

I don't make ordinary clothes like Kestrel and other lines do; I make crazy stuff like a ROBLOX News Suit, or other steampunk stuff. I used to only make a small amount of money, but now I've improved and I am making much more.


I saw the money I was making, and wanted more. I picked up a few limiteds, and slowly made money. I have about 14000 robux right now, and JJ's top hat. My goal is to get JJ's and CF, plus some more Robux to trade for the red dragon, Chrysophylax. 


After a slight advance in scripting, I decided to do what had been #1 on my ROBLOX bucket list; Make a bomb.
Also, after staring at the computer for a while, I decided to
try to build and script again. I had managed to make an
original game with a weird theme, and tons of buggy scripts.


If you get this, then bully for you.

So who am I? "Who? Who is the form following the function of what, am what I am is a man in a mask."

I learned about the blog when chubbs21 was made an intern. It unlocked new worlds for me.

And lastly, I, outside of ROBLOX, I like to read and write. I use mainly V for Vendetta quotes, but I also use Macbeth, Dave Barry, Hemingway, and Faust.
"I'm the king of the 20th century. I'm the boogeyman. The villain... the black sheep of the family."






-RayMan36















No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you