Monday, August 6, 2012

Disaster Survival Tycoon Review

Disaster survivals have been around for ages, and so have tycoons. However, to my knowledge, no one has created a successful mixture of the two. However, it still has some issues that need to be ironed out.
Gameplay 6/10
The basic goal of the game is (obviously) to survive. You start out with nothing but a house. However, for almost every disaster you can survive by just sitting in your house. You can buy safer buildings such as a tower to escape from rising lava/water or a bunker.
Effort 6/10
All the buildings that were made are either incredibly simple or copied from classic ROBLOX models. Also, a lot of the disasters are basically the same. Fallings cars, falling meteors, falling rocks, etc.
Creativity 8/10
As far as I know nobody has ever combined Survivals and tycoons successfully.
Overall 6.5/10
Suggestions
  • More disasters
  • Make the disasters more deadly, hiding your house shouldn't make you invincible to most of the disasters
  • Make a disaster that rains giant unicorns
 If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Disaster Survival Tycoon

Reviewed by: Banjobug

2 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you