Friday, August 24, 2012

Hat Review: MUSCLEHEAD!!!

I hope you like rare items because this item is an extremely rare item that went OFFSALE!!! Although it doesn't look very appealing, I have to admit, I wish I had it :P. But without further ado, I am about to present to you, an item introduced in 2010, MUSCLEHEAD!!!


Mesh: 10/10

The mesh on this hat is very, very unique. This may be the ONLY hat that I KNOW OF that is a two part hat. If you don't know what I mean by that, I mean that it appears that the two pieces of it are separated. Although it isn't, it seems like it. This is the only mesh I've seen like this but I'd really like to see more hats like this.

Texture: 10/10

This texture is also very unique. I would really like to see someone make a retexture of this. Check that. I'd like to see someone make a GOOD retexture of this. No recoloring or any of that crap. It looks really realistic. Overall I really liked this texture. I had one problem though. It kinda looks like the outside is green, but maybe that's cause I'm a little colorblind. It still gets the full 10/10.

Outfits: 10/10


This hat doesn't really go well with other hats, but you really don't need other hats. If you look at it, it pretty much encloses your entire head. The only problem I have with it is that it shows that your head is bald. But that's an easy fix. Just add some hair! I really like the way it fits AROUND your head, instead of a lot of the hats that ROBLOX makes. The usual hats usually go on top of your head and that gets boring but this hat encloses your entire head.

Value: 11/10

I can't find the original value of this item but I have heard from all over LMaD that they would pay around 50k for it. It is very rare with just 300+ in stock. I did hear though (thanks to Vilicus) that the original price was pretty low. And some people that own this item are probably deleted or inactive since it was made in 2010. This hat is very rare and it will probably sell for very, very high. This definitely deserves an 11 in value.

User Feedback:

FantaYum1: I wish I had. WHO HAS IT?!

camey25: Epic. Buying if it goes limited

@IBarrageIFairly ugly but funny hat. Forgotten for a reason.


RandomCowGoesMooo: Hottest hat yet

Suggestions:

1. Make rainbows

2. Add unicorns

3. Add Shedletsky

4. Instant epic retexture.

5. Haha but in all honestly, this hat (IMO) is honestly flawless. I saw a lot of comments on a thread I made saything it was ugly and no one would ever buy it but in my opinion, it is the only one of its kind and it is absolutely flawless. Great job ROBLOX!

Well that wraps up another Hat Review. 



3 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you