Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Gift Guessers: Gift of Approval

Hello readers, RayMan36 here with my thumbs permanently fixed in the upright position. I'm sure you know what I'm going to talk about: The new Gift of Approval. Let's begin!
Seems legit enough to me, anyway.
  I've got a couple theories on this myself.
I. Get a Place with at least a 50% like rate.
There's been hints to this in quite a few places. First of all, Roblox likes to give us "site feature" type gifts, such as the outfit, game pass, or paid access gifts. The thumbs up feature came out this year, and there's never been to way to force everybody to use it yet. Also, I was told there was a hint to it in the BloxCast. Apparently, Justus hinted today's gift by giving a thumbs-up, which might have gotten him arrested if he did it in a public park to a roblox user. Thank gosh it was only on a website designed only for kids. Anyway, I'm guessing to have at least a rate of 50% likes.
Justus, how's this post?

II. Get your email verified (Extremely Unlikely)
I really don't think this is likely, but the only reason I put it in here is because of the desc, "Seems legit". This is mainly unlikely because there was a gift like it a while ago. The gift not only opened, but went limited. Unlikely.

That's my time, if Arbirator's got anything, hopefully the Russians don't steal it!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
-RayMan36

UPDATE: the Russians stole it.

1 comment:

  1. i can't even play anything on roblox.....something is wrong :(

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you