Monday, September 9, 2013

Package Review: Ace Ranger

Hey guys, I know school has started up for most of you this week and today I am here to bring back a back to school package review! Today I’m going to be reviewing the 40$ Roblox Card from Gamestop package called AceRanger so let’s get into it. 


Mesh: The mesh is very nice, I must say. The mesh has a brown vest and shoulder pads with fancy spikes coming out of it. It also has a wrist band with spikes on it making the Ace Ranger look like a punk. The last bit of detail on this package would be the old looking brown boots, the boots look nice with the vest which they match color. Overall I give this Mesh a 8/10!

Texture:  The texture for this package is pretty nice but yet pretty bland. It’s mostly just a brown colored vest with spikes on a shoulder pad, not to mention the brown Mohawk and axe. The texture is quite basic and I wish roblox had made more detail with the texture. I give it a 8/10

Hat and gear: The hat for this package is a tiny brown Mohawk that takes up barely any space on the avatar’s head and for that I don’t enjoy it. I wish roblox had made a helmet of some sort to fit in with the ice ranger theme. The Mohawk really doesn’t have a texture, just brown with lines through it, simple. The Axe gear that comes with this package is a basic steel axe with a red and spiked helmet, a much better texture then the Mohawk and package itself and has a better mesh then the Mohawk and package although the axe is very weak, it can still perform well with a double swipe which requires one click on the mouse. I give the hat and gear a 9/10

Overall: 8.5/10
I give this package 8.5/10 because roblox could have made this package slightly better especially because it costs 40 American Dollars  and because it’s a reward to you for buying their product. I do personally enjoy this package, what do you think? Let me know in the comments bellow!

Thanks for reading!


Follow me on twitter @darkfish900

1 comment:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you