Saturday, September 28, 2013

Introducing LeetMcLeety

LeetMcLeetyYo Robloxians! I'm LeetMcLeety, the new staffer! Imagine that you're a normal human and then one morning, you wake up and have the power to fly. That's exactly how excited I am to be apart of this team and spread the news. It's an honor and a privilege to be apart of such a talented team of Robloxians.

 I myself have a few minor talents that somehow got me on the team, but compared to these veterans, I feel like Guest 3940. But hey, I better stop flattering everyone before I get kicked off, so let me tell you a little bit about myself. On ROBLOX, I'm known as LeetMcLeety, so please just call me Leet. I'm a writer and public speaker at heart. My dream job is to work as either: a scientist (biology, paleontology, or physics), a speaker for a scientific institute/organization, or a journalist for a scientific institute/organization. Now, I'm a little random, and as a hobby you'd think I'd do scientific experiments but no, I'm also a graphic designer and 3D game/video maker.

I'm currently working with a friend on a 3d game that we just released a demo for. Anyway, I probably need to get back on topic and show you around my ROBLOX profile so to speak. I joined ROBLOX in 2008 with the account amicus, left ROBLOX in 2009, came back in the clan era during 2010 and joined what I call, "The Roaring 20's of Clans." Stayed in C&G till I got a little bored of clans and went to ATR, had some fun there, and then moved back into clans and am now here at Roblox News. During that quick scan of my Roblox timeline, I used the accounts Jakesoccer09 (when I C&Ged), and Jacobiesoccer09 (when I ATRed), and now I use LeetMcLeety. I'm now into clans, game designing, clothing companies, and now news groups. So yeah, it’s a little crazy around here. Anyway, I'm sorry for wasting your time by writing this big-giant-probably-too-long-waste-of-space-blog-post, but hey, like I always say…I can't stop talking. 

Adios Amigos
-LeetMcLeety

6 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you