Wednesday, July 11, 2012

June Swordfighting Tournament Finale Rescheduled!

Yes, the Final of the tournament did not happen. So, the Finale will still be on the same schedule as before. Let me repeat it for all of you. The Finale will be this Friday, at the tournament place. All times are in Pacific Standard Time.

11:30am - 12:00pm, Refreshingwater plans for the August tournament in the place.
12:00pm - 12:15pm, DSGod vs Refreshingwater 3rd/4th place match.
12:15pm - 12:30pm, Banjobug vs Dacoolman04 Final Match.
12:30pm - 1:00pm, Party.

After that, I continue to plan for the August tournament. Want to be in the August Sword Fighting tournament? Send an email to rnplacereviews@gmail.com, include your username in the email, tell me your best sword fighting moment in your Roblox time.

I apologize for not being at the Finale before, I had some health issues that I don't want to talk about. I will be at the next Finale though, this Friday!

পড়ার জন্য ধন্যবাদ!

4 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you