Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hi, I'm Darkfish900


Hi I'm Darkfish900, you can call me dark.  I am one of RN's summer interns! Let me just tell you a bit about me. 
                      Description: darkfish900   

I first started playing ROBLOX as a guest in mid 2009, I realised there was much more to the site than playing games so I created my own account on March 4th, 2010.

I never really understood the catalog until late 2010, before that I just played random games that where on the front page.

Now I love to forum and hang out with my friends. I only use the LMaD forum, this community is amazingly nice and I have lots of friends there. I have over 4,000 friends- guess I am kind of considered a pretty good LMaDer.

I love to invest on ROBLOX, I also love to build with friends in personal build servers.
My main goal here on RN is to let the readers know what could be coming out next, either hats or gear and to let people know if new items in the catalog are worth the money. I will also be doing some hat and gear reviews.

I will be shadowing one of my best friends: Nonstopepic :)

-Dark
--@Darkfish900

3 comments:

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you