Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Zombie Tower Place Review

Very rarely am I impressed by places. However, when I first came to this place I'm afraid my jaw dropped. After surgically reattaching it I continued playing. This game is incredibly impressive and I hope I can share why I think so with you.
Gameplay 10/10
The basic goal of the game is to get all the way through the tower. The tower is incredibly tall so there's no problems with it being short and boring. Also, you can buy better weapons on the way up. There's also a lovely tool that lets you spectate the other players after you've died.
Effort 10/10
There are tons of different zombies and each one looks completely unique and different. The tower in the game is also incredibly tall and each floor looks amazing.There are tons of scripting things that allow zombies to pop out at you surprisingly. The game must have taken ages
Creativity 8/10
There are tons of zombie games. However, none of them went to this grand of a scale. This game is magnificient
Overall 9.5/10
Suggestions
  • Add more zombies
  • Make the boss be a colorful flying rainbow pegasus pony.
  • More floors
  • Let dead players become zombies.
 If you want your place reviewed simply contact Banjobug on twitter or send me a private message on ROBLOX. The next post could be about your place! I'll be glad to give you ideas on your place and help make it better. Also, if you find a place that is absolutely awful and on the front page send me a PM and I might make a RANT about it!

Also, you should follow me on twitter even if you don't have a RANT or review request! Sometimes I invite my followers to go to places with me to help review them.

Place Reviewed: Zombie Tower

Reviewed by: Banjobug

3 comments:

  1. "Place Reviewed: Chaos Canyon
    Reviewed by: Banjobug"

    lolwut

    also you do know that Nooooooo just recently made a become a zombie shirt, by buying it you can become a zombie in zombie tower

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you