Sunday, July 21, 2013

BLOXCon Interview: halofan987123

BloxCon Interview with Halofan987123
Hi, RayMan36 here. Today you'll read my interview with  user Halofan987123, who was sitting at the table at the hackathon with crazyman32.

RayMan36: When did you join Roblox? How did you find out about the site?
Halofan987123: I joined in 2009, when a friend in fourth grade told me about ROBLOX.

Ray: What persuaded you to join the site?
HF: It looked really cool.

Ray: Do you do anything special on Roblox?
HF: I am an admin of the popular game, survival 303. 

Ray: Have you ever tried to make any ROBLOX games?
HF:  Sometimes I edit survival 303.

Ray: How is Bloxcon So far?
HF: I am enjoying it.

Ray: Have you met any well- known users today?
HF: Well, crazyman32 is sitting right across the table from me. I also met user spookyfox

Ray: What do you think of the staff?
HF: They're cool.

Ray: Finally, what did you have to eat today?
HF: I had some McDonald's egg sandwiches.
-RayMan36

Sorry for being inactive, but there will be some more interviews still from bloxcon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you