Friday, July 5, 2013

Gear Review: Bald Eagle!

Dark’s back and better than ever! Finally done school, back from vacation and now I have all summer to write reviews. Today I’m going to be reviewing Bald Eagle which was released on 6/28/2013.

Mesh: 10/10

The mesh for the gear is kind of obvious; a gear named bald eagle would probably have a mesh of an eagle, right? Well yes it does. The mesh is just like an eagle, it has the perfect shape of an eagle and I think ROBLOX did a great job with it. I give it a 10/10 for its details, like for example the wings are bending in the thumbnail like a real eagle when flying.
Bald Eagle

Texture: 10/10

The texture on this eagle is amazing, it has so many details, and it looks perfect. The texture almost looks like a real eagle; I mean ROBLOX could not have done much better than this honestly. The texture has every little detail of every little feather on its wings, head, and tail.  In game, this gear still looks great. I know some hats and gear don’t look great in game but this gear looks amazing in the thumbnail and in game. Overall, I give it a 10/10!

Performance: 9/10

This gear is more of a protective gear, how it works is once you click with the gear equipped, it spawns an eagle which flies high in the sky above you head and follows you around. Once you are killed by another player, the eagle swoops down to seek revenge by launching powerful arrows that have the same color as the flag of the United States. This gear is good because most of the time it avenges you but I wish it helped you more in combat, so I give it 9/10.

Money value: 8/10

This gear was released with 2000 sold and for 500 robux. This gear later hardly made any profit; actually it started to lose profit.  If roblox had released with even 1000 in stock, it still could have made a bit of profit. This gear isn't worth much more than the original selling price because it’s more of a defensive gear.

Overall: 9/10

Overall, this gear is great and I suggest it to people who die a lot so the eagle can defend them. I hope to have more reviews up soon in the next weeks, thanks for reading!


Follow me on twitter @darkfish900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you