Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BLOXCon interview: T0MALO!

BloxCon Interview: T0MALO
Hi, RayMan36 here. Today, you'll be reading another BloxCon interview. Sorry i haven't written an article in a while; I haven't the time. Do not fear; there are still two interviews left.  T0MALO was at his Pinewood Builders booth all day. Remember, this was still from Chicago.

RayMan36: When did you join Roblox? How did you find out about the site?
T0MALO: In 2008, I clicked an ad for Roblox.

Ray: What persuaded you to join the site?
T0M: I liked how you could do anything on the site.

Ray: Do you do anything special on Roblox?
T0M: I'm the Vice President of Pinewood Builders, plus I own the youtube channel TomaloTube.

Ray: Have you ever tried to make any ROBLOX games?
T0M: I made an old Roblox game called BloxLore once, it was pretty popular.

Ray: How is Bloxcon So far?
T0M: Well, I just been sitting at the PW Builders booth all day.

Ray: Have you met any well- known users today?
T0M: Merely is only a few feet from me.

Ray: What do you think of the staff?
T0M: I like them :)

Ray: Finally, what did you have to eat today?
T0M: I didn't have much.




-RayMan36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you