Sunday, July 21, 2013

BLOXCon Item Reviews!


BloxCon Item Reviews!
Hi, RayMan36 again. Today I'll be reviewing all of the Chicago BloxCon items, other than the Hackathon prizes. I'll review those later.
I wanted to make sure that all of the items were actually in the catalog before I reviewed them.
These items are only the ones that you can get from going to BloxCon, not like the hat The Windy City.
Let's Begin!


This is the bloxcon hat for anybody who ordered their bloxcon tickets early. The mesh is nice; it fits nicely on your character. The texture is alright, for the colors are nice, but the little pictures look like a 3 year old stuck stickers to a fedora. The band also looks a little strange - a block colour would look more effective. I give it a 7/10, also because it is slightly rarer then the white fedora

This is a nice bloxcon hat for any Chicago ticket buyers. The mesh is just like the other one. The texture, in my opinion, is better; It looks like a JJ's white fedora. Another reason why I like the texture is the outlines of the little Chicago pictures are gone. I give it a 9/10.

This is a fedora that you could've bought at the merchandise booth. I do not believe you got it  from only buying the actual fedora; you had to buy it separate. The mesh is ill- fitting on your character; it is too flat, and a little small. The texture is good; a nice pinstripe with a roblox pin. It does represent the actual fedora, here's a picture (credit to Ray for Modeling) 
Thanks, Ray.
So I give this fedora a 7/10.



This is my favorite package. You got it by buying $50 worth of roblox merchandise at the booth. I thought, hey, why the heck, it's not like I'm going to be here next week! Sure, it was a little expensive (about 38 pounds at the London BLOXcon) but this is a major step up from The Crook Package. I like the idea of having packages for bloxcon, and the London one looks great. Anyway, the only thing I don't like is that the skin tone on the hands is a little too pale for any of the head colors, and I would've liked to see the hands transparent. The fedora and everything about it is , so I give this a 10/10.

Agree with me? What's your favorite? Tell me in the comments!


   

-RayMan36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here... OR Flingi will eat you